Ad

US Politics | I’m a Kroger shopper – I’m tired of self-checkout thinking I’m stealing every time I try to shop

A KROGER shopper has complained she is tired of the store's self-checkouts allegedly thinking she is stealing every time she shops. Alexa Wadding explained she has become fed up with the machines at the grocery store embarrassing her in front of other shoppers. GettyThe self-checkout system has been riling this Kroger customer '/ ' Alexa Wadding claimed she encounters a problem every time she uses the machines at the grocery storeTikTok/alexawadding She claimed ...every single time... she visits the supermarket, the self-checkouts bizarrely don't register that she has scanned her items. The TikToker shared an explosive rant on the video-sharing platform discussing her irritation towards the system with her 582 followers. Alexa fumed that the error that flashes up on her screen is ...super annoying... and leaves other customers presuming she is stealing. The shopper has even been left doubting her self-scanning abilities due to the constant blunders. READ MORE ON KROGER KRO ON THE GO Kroger reveals new change to self-checkout - but shoppers are left concerned CHECKED OUT Kroger slammed by shoppers over major self-checkout problem But despite her repeated difficulties, she still uses the do-it-yourself machines because they are ...much quicker... than queuing at a regular checkout. Alexa said: ... Time to vent about my Kroger experience that happens to me every time and I forget until it happens to me the next time. ...My biggest pet peeve is at the self-checkouts. As I scan an item and place it in the bags, it says ...please make sure all items are placed in the bag before scanning'. ...I'm like it literally is f***ing in the bag \- I slam it down in there, it's like a can of beans or something \- how do you not sense that I put the beans in there? Most read in The US Sun SHE'S BACK The View fans rejoice as former co-host returns after show 'did her dirty' DECISION TIME Midterm elections see big wins for Republicans DeSantis, Rubio & Vance MARCO'S MODUS OPERANDI Inside Marco Rubio's quest to expose the truth about UFOs CHAOTIC LIVING Shocking pics of home of 'most famous inbred family' who 'speak in grunts' WHOOPS-I The View's Whoopi forced to apologize & promises to be 'better' STARSTRUCK Today fans left hot under the collar after Savannah's flirty exchange with guest ...It's like every other item that I can, it's absolutely ridiculous!... The Kroger customer admitted that she ...keeps going back... even though she is growing to despise the self-checkout machines. Alexa added: ...I swear people judge me because I see them looking at me. But I don't even care because this happens to me all the time. ...I'm frustrated no one else has this problem! I swear my register is the only one that says that.... The TikToker then began to question her scanning method, suggesting she could possibly be putting her items through too fast. Alexa implied her speed could be leaving the self-checkout without enough time to process her purchases. I swear people judge me because I see them looking at me. But I don't even care because this happens to me all the time. Alexa Wadding She continued: ... I feel like people take their time when their there and I'm like scan scan scan and it just doesn't keep up. ...If anyone has this issue \- which I swear is only at Kroger, its a Kroger thing \- let me know!... One TikTok commenter echoed her opinion, explaining she was also self-conscious that other shoppers thought she was up to no good. They wrote: ...100! I'm like I swear I'm not stealing.... On the majority of self-checkouts, the bagging area is equipped with scales and cameras to confirm your items are being scanned and paid for. The system is typically extremely sensitive and can flag up an error if it senses the slightest difference in weight. Read More on The US Sun DECISION TIME Midterm elections see big wins for Republicans DeSantis, Rubio & Vance DARK PRESENCE Stormy Daniels 'pushed by dark, aggressive non-human entity with tentacles' Many shoppers have to call for help from grocery store workers to help them resume the transaction. The US Sun has contacted Kroger for comment. The shopper called on TikTokers to let her know if they experience the same issueTikTok/alexawadding

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.