Ad

US Politics | I’m the real-life Barbie with the world’s biggest lips – doctors say I could die but I don’t care and will never stop

A WOMAN who claims to have the ...world's biggest lips... says she is planning on more beauty treatment in the coming years \- despite warnings from doctors that it could be fatal. Andrea Ivanova, 25, from Sofia, Bulgaria, has had at least 32 procedures on her pout – costing no less than £8,000 – in the hope the injections will help her look more like a Barbie doll. Jam Press/@andrea88476Andrea Ivanova shows off her plump lips '/ ' Jam Press/@andrea88476The Barbie wannabe has had at least 32 procedures on her pout '/ ' Having celebrated her 25th birthday last month, the influencer says she decided to celebrate the landmark with jaw and chin filler. And the recent beauty treatment has given her a new world record to chase – the title of ...most elongated and pointed chin in the world.... ...I love my lips and I want that new record,... Andrea told NeedToKnow.online. ...It was my birthday last month and I celebrated with jaw filler. While I'm doing this, of course I will keep up with my lips.... To achieve her new goal, Andrea says she will routinely get hyaluronic acid injections every two weeks. And it doesn't stop there, as she will also be keeping up her huge lips with monthly injections as well. Andrea has previously explained how she began her body modification journey in 2018 and hasn't looked back since. Every injection allegedly costs her £250, meaning she has spent a whopping £8,000 on her lips alone. Most read in US News ABUSE CLAIMS Warren Beatty sued for 'coercing sex from girl, 14, after they met on set' BEG FOR MERCY Snapchat 'killer's' eerie note revealed after arrest 'for murdering 2 teens' 'YOU'LL BE NEXT' Mum of missing teen gets chilling phone call from her daughter's 'killer' HAMMER HORROR Sick motive as mum 'kills four of her kids with sledgehammer in their sleep' KEYBOARD WARRIOR Biden breaks silence after Ron DeSantis emerges as 2024 contender FATAL BITE Dad charged with manslaughter after son dies from snake bite 'that he ignored' She previously vowed that nothing will stop her from super-sizing her lips even more – even though they are already so huge they nearly block her nostrils. And her doctor has previously warned her to pay attention to any pain in her mouth as future procedures could potentially be "fatal". But despite the risks – and the complications that come with having huge lips, such as eating meals – she insists she can't get enough of the jabs, including her new chin mission. Andrea added: ...My doctor said he thinks I'm be overdoing it again with fillers in my chin. ...But he said this about my lips. ...I'm determined to more, because I think I need to elongate and sharpen my chin. ...I want this record so bad, I'm willing to fight for it. ...I've come this far and I can't even think about how much I have spent. ...There has been too many injections and there's more to come.... Not only has she gone under the knife on her face, but the former philosophy student has also had surgery to increase her breast size from a 34C to a 34DD cup. Andrea claims the changes have not only boosted her self-confidence but have also earned her a horde of fans on Instagram \- including wealthy users who often want to treat her to world travel. "Every day many different fans from all over the world send me thousands of messages on my social networks and invite me to vacation in different countries and even continents,... she previously told the Daily Star. ...But I haven't gone on vacation with my fan yet, but maybe one day I will go.... The filler fan, who travels a lot for work and pleasure, said she gets both positive and negative reactions from people. ...There are always positive and negative reactions... people always turn to look at me, comment on me, whisper to each other,... she said. ...Some even point fingers at me, they discuss me, they discuss my appearance, some whistle at me, there are those who laugh, make fun of me, and of course, there are people who come up to me and congratulate me and want to take pictures with me. ...Wherever I go, there are always people willing to take pictures with me, which is wonderful for me.... Jam Press/@andrea88476Andrea has also had surgery to increase her breast size from a 34C to a 34DD cup '/ ' Jam Press/@andrea88476She says she will continue to seek cosmetic procedures \- despite the ...fatal' risks involved '/ ' Jam Press/@andrea88476She has vowed that nothing will stop her from super-sizing her lips even more '/ '

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.