Ad

Kris Jenner called out for ‘lying’ about eating high-calorie fast food in new video ... https://ift.tt/Gdoz3Fr #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore KRIS Jenner has been slammed for a ‘misleading’ sponsored video. The Kardashian-Jenner matriarch posted a clip about a unique meal she’d made, but her followers weren’t convinced by the post. Kris Jenner’s recent Instagram video came under fire after followers accused her of fabricating a story[/caption] Kris claimed that she came up with the idea for the Doritos Cool Ranch Papadia and encouraged her followers to try it[/caption] In the video, Kris stood at her kitchen counter with Doritos and Papa Johns products in front of her. The 67-year-old wore a black top layered with an oversized hot pink blazer. She added a selection of delicate jewelry, and has a flawless face of flattering makeup applied. Addressing the camera, she said: “I know a thing or two about creating a brand, and I’m here to tell you that this new, amazingly delicious idea for the Doritos Cool Ranch Papadia was all mine. “I mean who else would come up with such a genius idea? It came to me when I was running to a meeting with one of the girls. I reached into my purse for a bag of Doritos Cool Ranch chips as I passed by a Papa Johns. I immediately stopped the car, called my kids and said ‘Your mom just came up with the best idea ever.'” The Keeping Up With The Kardashians alum continued: “And here we are. I mean, look at this thing. Take it from me!” Unfortunately, in the comment section, Hulu fans weren’t sold by Kris’ speech. One person joked: “Kris, respectfully, I’ve seen hostage videos more convincing than this.” A second slammed: “I feel like it should be illegal to lie about something like this. Just tell us they offered you a lot of money to promote. We all (the non-gullible) know that’s exactly what happened.” “Lies all lies lol I don’t believe for one sec she eats Doritos or Papa Johns. Totally unrelatable,” snarked a third. A fourth person simply stated: “This is so forced LOL.” ‘HYPOCRITE’ A throwback clip from Keeping Up With The Kardashians recently resurfaced on Reddit, and it seemingly showed Kendall Jenner slamming her mother’s behavior in a conversation with her older sisters Kourtney and Kim. As the family sat around an island in someone’s lavish kitchen, Kim asked Kourtney: “Is Scott invited?” referring to the latter’s ex, Scott Disick. Kris then told her eldest child: “You have to invite Scott. You can’t just have him come to a party for 10 years as part of our family, he’s still part of our family.” Kendall then asked: “What about my dad?” referring to Caitlyn Jenner, who split from Kris in 2013. After some back-and-forth about why Kris wanted Scott but not Caitlyn at the event, Kris said: “Probably because I have a relationship with Scott.” Kendall clapped back: “Oh, you didn’t have a relationship with my dad for 25 years?” “I feel like Kendall is the only one with brain cells and a backbone in that family,” one person said in the comments of the post. Another added: “I feel like she’s 100% pointing out the hypocrisy.” WHAT’S REAL? Fans also theorized that Kris may have had some secret surgery after spotting a detail in a full-body pic, as well as slamming the star for her overuse of filters on photos. Kris was spotted in a skintight outfit as she walked down the street last year, and her rear end stood out from the rest of her body. One person prompted: “We need to talk about Kris’ BBL, and why is she hiding it nowadays?” In the comments section of a post, Reddit fans spouted a variety of responses, starting with absolute shock. “OMG, how have I never noticed?” one follower posted. “I guess I was respectfully not checking for her.” “Do you think she did it so the others could claim genetics? Even Kylie?” one person asked. “She took one for the team.” Critics in the comment section called the video ‘so forced,’ and said they didn’t believe that she herself would eat Papa Johns or Doritos[/caption] A resurfaced clip showed Kendall Jenner accusing her mother of unfair behavior, with fans praising how she pointed out Kris’ ‘hypocrisy’[/caption] Some fans also recently suggested that Kris was lying about her true appearance through the use of filters and secret surgery[/caption] #Kris Jenner called out for ‘lying’ about eating high-calorie fast food in new video https://ift.tt/FxJy8la

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.