Ad

Kylie Jenner mocked for ‘suffocating’ in order to squeeze into tiny corset after remarks on ‘unrealistic’ body standards ... https://ift.tt/Is8WgTO #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore KYLIE Jenner’s critics have shaded her for beauty practices after she shares a get ready with me-type video on social media. Kylie once again embraced an unrealistic body standard, and fans have shaded her for doing so online. Kylie Jenner is mocked by fans after she shared a get ready with me-type video on social media[/caption] Many fans called Kylie out for seemingly not sticking by what she said in a promo clip for The Kardashians[/caption] On Tuesday, the 25-year-old shared a clip of her switching up her outfit for the 2023 Met Gala after-party that occurred last night. The lo-fi video showed the mom of two slipping into an itty bitty tie-up corset that further cinched her already small waist before she stepped into her Jean Paul Gaultier gown. Kylie’s strapless black and white floor-length dress was also corseted. Her midsection appeared unnaturally petite, and her hips extremely wide, giving her a severe hourglass shape when her gown was fully on. It took multiple people to help Kylie get the dress on, which some fans noted in her comment section. “If it takes 8 people to get it on, it probably doesn’t fit,” one fan shadily wrote. Another added: “Suffocating for what?” A third fan ranted: “I feel bad for our girls in society what they think they should live up to.” WHAT’S THE TRUTH? Other fans called her out for seemingly contradicting herself. “Soooo, wondering what is to be said about the beauty standards your family have and display?,” one fan asked. “So much for thinking about the beauty standards they set SMH,” someone else slammed. The Hulu star spoke out against the outrageous beauty standards that she and her famous family are credited with creating in a Kardashians promo clip that was recently released. “All of us just need to have a bigger conversation about the beauty standards that we’re setting,” Kylie said to her sisters. “I don’t want my daughter to do the things I did. I wish I’d never touched anything to begin with.” WAY TOO MUCH? Fans recently accused Kylie of “overdoing it” with plastic surgery procedures. The commotion started when Kylie shared a snapshot of herself wearing a fluffy white dress, a shaggy oversized coat, and a large black fabric draped around her shoulders. She remained poised while shooting a smoldering gaze at the camera. Critics noticed Kylie’s jaw appeared exceptionally angular, and her lips looked full and plumper. Followers also compared the recent photos to ones featuring her youthful face. One critic said: “Always overdoing it [on plastic surgery].” Another critic assumed: “Either filler or implants in that jaw.” A third fan asked: “Has her jawline always looked that sharp?” ‘A BIG MISCONCEPTION’ In a recent interview with Homme Girls magazine, the former E! star opened up about her past cosmetic procedures. The interviewer asked: “When you were younger you spoke a lot about your lips as a source of insecurity. Then you took that insecurity and created an empire. Can you talk about navigating that?” Kylie replied: “I think a big misconception about me is that I’ve had so much surgery on my face and that I was some insecure person, and I really wasn’t!” She continued: “Yeah, I love full lips and wanted full lips, but growing up I was always the most confident person in the room. I was the girl performing for everyone.” The TV personality revealed the one procedure she got in the past: “I had my one lip insecurity thing, so I got lip filler, and it was the best thing I’ve ever done. I don’t regret it.” Kylie sported an undergarment corset under her already corseted designer gown[/caption] Kylie wore the cinching look to the 2023 Met Gala after-party[/caption] Some fans thought that the Kylie looked like she was ‘suffocating’ in the dress[/caption] #Kylie Jenner mocked for ‘suffocating’ in order to squeeze into tiny corset after remarks on ‘unrealistic’ body standards https://ift.tt/KlfAthJ

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.