Ad

Lady Gaga is so unrecognizable in new TikTok video shocked fans ‘refuse to believe it’s her’ ... https://ift.tt/bTRFfVC #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore LADY Gaga has left fans shocked by looking unrecognizable in her latest TikTok. The Poker Face hitmaker, 37, displayed her slim face and figure while promoting her makeup line, Haus Labs. Lady Gaga has left fans shocked by looking unrecognizable in her latest TikTok[/caption] The 37-year-old singer looked drastically different last year (pictured her in April 2022) Gaga showed off her sculpted jawline and plump pout in the video while wearing a black tank top. The A Star Is Born actress danced to Princess Diana by Ice Spice and Nicki Minaj as she showed off the new lip crayons from her makeup collection. She posted the brief video on TikTok on Thursday and captioned it: “These NEUTRALS are HOT LIKE THIS RECORD, “(Grrrrrrr…I’m wearing maple matte.” Gaga‘s fans went wild over her drastically different appearance in a fan thread on Reddit. One asked in shock, “IS THAT LADY GAGA?!” while another added: “Noooo, I’m choosing denial. That is not Gaga.” A third posted: “Nah I refuse to believe this is Gaga.” Yet another user claimed House Of Gucci actress Gaga now bore a resemblance to singer Miley Cyrus, 30. “No way. This person looks like if Gaga and Miley had a baby. Why is everyone looking so weird lately?!” they commented.” Others speculated that Gaga has had buccal fat removal – which is a surgery to remove fat from the cheeks – as well as veneers. The Rain On Me singer has denied getting surgery but admitted to getting fillers in the past. ‘HARMFUL’ BEAUTY STANDARDS She told Harper’s Bazaar in 2011: “I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. “I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification.” Gaga added: “And how many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? “I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me.” Gaga – whose real name is Stefani Germanotta – has also spoken out about embracing her Italian heritage. ITALIAN HERITAGE She told The Mirror: “Before my first single ever came out, it was suggested I get a nose job, but I said, ‘No.’ “I love my Italian nose. If people wanted me to look like a sexpot, I would look like the opposite.” The Bad Romance hitmaker admitted in 2013 to going through a phase of getting fillers in her lips, nose, and cheeks, after getting hip surgery. “I’ve never had any work-work done, but I went through a phase when I was smoking pot when I was really obsessed with getting facial injections,” she said on The Howard Stern Show. “I’m telling you, I wasn’t exactly in the best frame of mind, and I would smoke a bunch of joints and have some drinks and I would be like, ‘Oh, let’s go see my girl’ and we would drive to this strip mall and I would get shot up with a bunch of whatever, Juvederm, and then leave.” She revealed she gave up the habit after a friend shared their concerns. “A photographer friend was like, ‘Gaga, I love you but if you don’t stop injecting s**t in your face, I’m going to just kill you,'” Gaga recalled. The Poker Face hitmaker displayed her slim face and figure while promoting her makeup line, Haus Labs[/caption] She showed off her sculpted jawline and plump pout in the video while wearing a black tank top[/caption] Fans claimed she looked like singer Miley Cyrus, 30[/caption] #Lady Gaga is so unrecognizable in new TikTok video shocked fans ‘refuse to believe it’s her’ https://ift.tt/YKRNZl4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.