Ad

Laura Whitmore wears tight, see-through dress to Baftas after-party as former Love Island host takes to the decks ... https://ift.tt/aQNdBMh #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore LAURA Whitmore turned heads as she took to the decks at a Baftas after-party last night. The 38-year-old wowed in a see through gold dress covered in sequins as she got the party started. Laura Whitmore looked amazing at the after-party[/caption] The star wore a gold dress as she posed with Iain Stirling[/caption] She danced the night away[/caption] Laura turned heads in her dress[/caption] After playing some tunes, Laura hit the dance floor with husband Iain Stirling and actor Layton Williams. Mum-of-one Laura looked amazing earlier in the evening as she attended the ceremony. She wore a black gown from Galvan London with a sheer waist. Her blonde hair was styled in loose curls and she completed the look with gold pendant earrings. The former Love Island host had a busy morning as she was live on TV for her breakfast show that day. The star previously opened up about being relentlessly trolled during her tenure as host before quitting last summer. The Irish star joined Love Island in 2020 and gave birth to her first baby in 2021, and said the criticism was “overwhelming” while she was trying to navigate motherhood. Asked about how she dealt with the pressures of social media, Laura told ITV’s Loose Women: “I find it quite overwhelming, because everyone has an opinion about your life. When I’m sometimes trying to work out what is the right thing for me. “I remember when I was pregnant we were in a lockdown, I was working on Celebrity Juice, which was not ideal for a pregnant women, I was the only sober person on that show. “I tried to hide my pregnancy for as long as possible because I wanted to get my head around it. It’s a big change. “And as soon as it came out everyone had an opinion about what type of birth I was going to have. How much weight had you put on? Are you going to lose the weight? Are you going to need time off? Are you going to go back and do Love Island? Because you can’t do that and have a baby. “And these were all questions I hadn’t answered myself, and it was hard.” The star made sure she got the party started Laura seemed to be having a great night Laura looked very elegant earlier in the night as she attended the Bafta awards #Laura Whitmore wears tight, see-through dress to Baftas after-party as former Love Island host takes to the decks https://ift.tt/0ludroF

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.