Ad

Little People’s Isabel Roloff admits her ‘life plans changed’ in cryptic post amid ‘marriage issues’ with husband Jacob ... https://ift.tt/XGLWcQB #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore ISABEL Roloff has revealed changes in her life plan in a cryptic post shared amid rumors that her marriage to Jacob Roloff is struggling. She previously confessed that married life has been “difficult.” Little People, Big World star Isabel Roloff shared a cryptic post about life[/caption] Her post came amid reports that her marriage to Jacob Roloff is in trouble[/caption] Isabel, 27, took to her Instagram feed to share a sweet family photo of herself, her husband, and their son Mateo. In the sweet snap, the proud mom held her baby boy up in the air, smiling with her mouth open wide. Jacob, meanwhile, stood slightly back from the pair, looking on with delight. The former Little People Big World star got real about life in a lengthy caption that read: “I saw a video recently that said, ‘Just a reminder, you are currently living in what younger you used to look forward to.’ “I always knew I wanted to be a mother but my own mom got sick with cancer when I was 13, so my life plans changed and looked a little different than most.” She continued: “Become a successful author, build my mom her dream house, take care of her and maybe have an animal rescue. That dream of having a family would just have to wait. “Well, we know how the story goes. My mom passed, and that same year I started dating a boy who grew up on the other side of the train tracks as me. We got married and had our beautiful son.” Isabel’s message concluded: “Since Mother’s Day has new meaning for me now, I was reflecting on it as it is fast approaching. Younger me would be so incredibly happy to be a mother, to have the little family I thought might never happen. “Trying to remember that always. Dream come true.” Fans were kind to the TLC alum in the comments. “Me too. Sweet reminders,” one person wrote. Another commenter added: “Happy Mother’s Day to you, Isabel! Blessings to your family.” BIG STRUGGLES Isabel previously shared another emotional post with her followers, this time about marriage. On May 5, she posted a sweet black-and-white photo of her and Jacob kissing. She included on a lengthy caption, touching on mental health struggles. “New Substack about my journey with depression and where I am at with it now… “Being in any kind of relationship is extremely hard with depression. That nagging voice in your head tries its hardest to convince you that everyone is better off without you. “So you withdraw and don’t allow yourself to be properly loved (still working on this).” Isabel continued: “My marriage has been especially difficult to navigate with depression in the past. I want nothing more than to be loved, but with depression it’s like a wall never allowing that love to truly land. “These days, I am working on allowing all [that] I am given to actually land. I am still even trying to love myself.” Isbael’s followers were quick to comment on the post and shared their thoughts. “I feel this on such a deep level. Nice to know I’m not alone,” one person admitted. Another wrote: “So sorry you are battling it. You have a nice big family to lean on.” A third commented: “Hang in. It’s tough,” while a fourth person urged, “Always keep fighting for you and what matters to you!” HARD TIMES In April, Isabel posted yet another cryptic message on social media, this time detailing the difficult times she’s facing. The message was shared as a video on the star’s Instagram Story as she stepped out for a walk. Isabel was sporting a black puffer jacket while pushing a black stroller down a sidewalk. The LPBW personality captioned the video: “Might not be where I want to be yet, but at least I’m trying to get there.” The short clip gave fans a closer look at the reality star’s life and how she’s working through her struggles. Back in February, Isabel opened up on social media about the tough things that were happening in her life. She wrote: “I am currently going through easily one of the weirdest/hardest times of my life right now. “Each day feels like a marathon. If this is you too, you are not alone. Brighter days are ahead, I can feel it,” she closed with a red heart emoji. Earlier this month, Isabel shared a similar message on Instagram as she encounters “battles” in her life. Isabel previously admitted that marriage has been ‘difficult’[/caption] She has been open about her struggles with fans[/caption] Isabel often speaks about mental health, personal growth, and life online[/caption] #Little People’s Isabel Roloff admits her ‘life plans changed’ in cryptic post amid ‘marriage issues’ with husband Jacob https://ift.tt/DkxcKte

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.