'Where's her ring?' Jessica Simpson fans ask as they suspect she's split from husband Eric Johnson after spotting 'clue' | 047DQH7 | 2024-02-16 20:08:01
On Valentine's Day the 43-year-old singer showed off a horny look in a pink skintight gown.
JESSICA Simpson has followers involved that she might have cut up from husband Eric Johnson.
On Valentine's Day the 43-year-old singer showed off a horny look in a pink skintight gown.


The mother-of-three shared a number of photographs of the look to Instagram.
But fans have been quick to identify that Jessica wasn't sporting her wedding ceremony ring.
"No wedding ceremony ring…" one individual wrote, which triggered a number of responses from fans saying the identical.
"I went again and appeared earlier and realized she hasn't had it on in the previous few posts," one other individual noticed.
A third individual wrote, "I got here right here to say the identical factor and I needed to scroll eternally to see if another individual in addition to me observed that haha."
"I stated the same factor on her final publish," a fourth fan added.
"I've observed it for some time…should you take a look at earlier posts. Making an attempt not to assume but…??" came one other remark.
Followers additionally observed that Jessica additionally didn't pay tribute to her former NFL participant husband on social media on Wednesday.
The blonde beauty also hasn't shared a photograph of Eric since September 2023.
LOVE STORY
Jessica and Eric, 44, are arising on their 10 yr wedding ceremony anniversary.
The couple married in 2014 and have three youngsters; daughters Maxwell Drew, 11, and Birdie Mae, four, as well as son Ace Knute, 10.
They met in Might 2010 at a home get together and obtained engaged in November that yr.
"We received deep real fast, speaking about our own religious journeys," she wrote in her ebook Open E-book.
"With different men, I used to be afraid to talk, however with Eric, there was no worry of judgment. This was utterly new."
UNRECOGNIZABLE
Earlier this month, Jessica sparked concern for her well being as followers claimed she doesn't look like herself.
The clothes designer showed off a horny look in a fitted pink gown as she headed to a charity event.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> But followers have been appalled by the photographs and videos, with many claiming the TV star appeared "unrecognizable."
"I couldn't even inform who this was…" one confessed.
"New face? Why? She changed her basic nostril. So unhappy," a second agreed.
"She was so fairly. I don't understand why she did this to her face," one other admitted.
"Nobody has any expression anymore. So sad!!" a fourth wrote.
"She doesn't even seem the identical. Like her spirit/ who she is just isn't even coming via at all anymore. It's like she's a vacant Barbie doll. Where's the actual jess," a remaining ranted.
SOBRIETY JOURNEY
In November, Jessica celebrated six years of sobriety.
To mark the milestone, she shared a previous 2021 submit she made, which featured a throwback of herself at considered one of her lowest points, wanting bloated and unwell.
She seemed virtually unrecognizable within the image.
"This individual in the early morning of Nov 1, 2017 is an unrecognizable version of myself. I had a lot self-discovery to unlock and explore.
"I knew on this very second I might permit myself to take back my mild, present victory over my inner battle of self-respect, and courageous this world with piercing clarity.
"Personally, to do this I needed to cease consuming alcohol because it stored my mind and heart circling in the identical path and quite truthfully I was exhausted."
She continued, "I needed to feel the pain so I might carry it like a badge of honor. I needed to reside as a pacesetter does and break cycles to advance forward- never wanting again with remorse and regret over any selection I've made and would make for the remainder of my time here within this lovely world."
The singer stated there's stigma around the globe alcoholism and the word alcoholic.
"The consuming wasn't the difficulty. I was. I didn't love myself. I didn't respect my very own energy," stated Jessica.
GOODBYE HOLLYWOOD
Within the& summer& of 2023, the With You singer and her& family& left Hollywood to spend a quiet summer time in Nashville, Tennessee.
"Being in Nashville, even my youngsters are like, 'You chuckle the whole time. You're so comfortable,'" the singer advised& E News.
"It's because I'm not on guard. I'm with a number of like-minded individuals. It's not concerning the celebrities — it's actually concerning the music and the guts and the dialog."

Followers also observed that Jessica didnt pay tribute to her husband on Valentines Day[/caption]
''
The star has been seen with out her wedding ceremony ring in current months[/caption]

The couple seen here in 2015 met in 2010 and married in 2014[/caption]
––
The couple have three youngsters; daughters Maxwell Drew, 11, and Birdie Mae, four, in addition to son Ace Knute, 10[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/3vamcTS Source: MAG NEWS
0 Comments