‘They decided to torture our eyes’ say Google Maps users over app ‘satellite view’ change and call it ‘pure agony’ | LGZP52H | 2024-03-12 00:08:01

New Photo - 'They decided to torture our eyes' say Google Maps users over app 'satellite view' change and call it 'pure agony' | LGZP52H | 2024-03-12 00:08:01
'They decided to torture our eyes' say Google Maps users over app 'satellite view' change and call it 'pure agony' | LGZP52H | 2024-03-12 00:08:01

The customers have taken to a well-liked Reddit discussion board

A NUMBER of Google Maps app users have claimed that the app has modified and never for the better.

The customers have taken to a well-liked Reddit discussion board to complain and ask different users in the event that they're also experiencing these issues.

'They decided to torture our eyes' say Google Maps users over app 'satellite view' change and call it 'pure agony'
'They decided to torture our eyes' say Google Maps users over app 'satellite view' change and call it 'pure agony'
Getty
Some Google Maps customers assume the quality has decreased (stock photograph)[/caption]

One consumer wrote, "Oh, don't even get me began on the brand new Google Maps satellite tv for pc imagery.

"It's like they took a wonderfully good map and decided to torture our eyes with it. I mean, who thought those colors have been a good idea?"

"I swear, if I have to take a look at these hideous colors and pixelated landscapes for yet one more minute, I'd simply gouge my eyes out.

"It's pure agony, I inform you. Pure agony," the continued.

The annoyed consumer wasn't alone in considering that the app was having high quality issues.

"Yesterday whereas going by means of Google Maps I observed some satellite imagery was up to date, but the brand new high quality could be very dangerous compared to earlier than.

"This seems to have happened across numerous the US and doubtless other elements of the world," another wrote.

"I just refreshed Google maps and the satellite imagery appears completely horrible, it seemed great before with near good prime down pictures of all the buildings, clear crisp photographs too however now it seems awful, every part is blurry and warped and only a few of the grid squares are modified so it seems really dangerous," one other consumer complained.

Some Google Maps followers tried to recommend solutions within the comments.

One beneficial clearing the app's cache or using a greater web connection.

Others steered the difficulty was because of new kinds of pictures being used by Google.

"Thank god it's not just me either. They critically tousled, I reinstalled my app considering it was damaged.

"What did they do to our pretty green HD earth? It appears gray and unhappy and so low high quality I'm switching back to regular view for now…" one consumer complained.

We have now reached out to Google for remark.

#decided #torture #eyes #say #google #maps #users #over #app #satellite #view #change #call #pure #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Tech

More >> https://ift.tt/m3N60vU Source: MAG NEWS

Post a Comment

0 Comments