Ad

I was on MasterChef - it cost me a grand just to buy the food I needed, I barely slept during filming and show runners even stitched me up with the wrong ingredients

New Photo - I was on MasterChef - it cost me a grand just to buy the food I needed, I barely slept during filming and show runners even stitched me up with the wrong ingredients

I was on MasterChef - it cost me a grand just to buy the food I needed, I barely slept during filming and show runners even stitched me up with the wrong ingredients


Masterchef has returned to our screens for a Celebrity special, with contestants hoping to impress John Torode and Gregg Wallace. The high-pressured cooking competition usually sees 32 professional chefs enter the MasterChef kitchen in a bid to become the 2023 Champion. The show runs for seven weeks, testing the chefs on their culinary skills across various high pressured challenges. And one former semi-finalist has given an insight into the intense environment and how much it costs to be involved.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Clip #Willie #Big Bang #Topher #Friday Night Football #Living Dolls

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.