Ad

Larry Emdur makes shocking on-air pledge ahead of Logie Awards 2024: 'I'm so confident I won't win...'

New Photo - Larry Emdur makes shocking on-air pledge ahead of Logie Awards 2024: 'I'm so confident I won't win...'

Larry Emdur makes shocking on-air pledge ahead of Logie Awards 2024: 'I'm so confident I won't win...'


Larry Emdur has made a shocking pledge if he wins the Gold Logie. The Channel Seven star, 59, believes his chances are so slim that he has promised to expose himself live on-air. 'I'm so confident I won't win, I'll happily get all the nominees name initials tattooed on my **se on The Morning Show live on Monday [if I do],' the television star told news.com.au on Thursday. The Morning Show co-host was nominated for the award earlier this year alongside I'm A Celebrity hosts Robert Irwin and Julia Morris, as well as ABC presenter Tony Armstrong, Sonia Kruger, Asher Keddie and Andy Lee.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #JusticeForMoumita #James Charles #sunwoo #Biden and Harris #PTSD #Doomsday

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.