Ad

Matthew Perry's 'killer' doctor Salvador Plasencia treated me – he creeped me out & it was odd his office had no staff

New Photo - Matthew Perry's 'killer' doctor Salvador Plasencia treated me – he creeped me out & it was odd his office had no staff

Matthew Perry's 'killer' doctor Salvador Plasencia treated me – he creeped me out & it was odd his office had no staff


FIVE people have been arrested over Matthew Perry's overdose death – including a doctor who treated me just four weeks ago, and left me feeling uncomfortable. Dr. Salvador Plasencia, 42, was among the suspects named this week by the Department of Justice after a months-long investigation. The U.S. SunJournalist Katy Forrester revisited Malibu Canyon Urgent Care after the doctor's arrest[/caption]Malibu Canyon Urgent CareDr. Salvado R Plasencia did not have a receptionist at his walk-in clinic and appeared to run it himself[/caption]GettyMatthew Perry is said to have relapsed late last year just days before his death[/caption]He has been charged with illegally conspiring to supply ketamine to the star who was found unresponsive in his hot tub before being pronounced dead on October 28, 2023.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Clip #Willie #Big Bang #Topher #Friday Night Football #Living Dolls

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.