Ad

Nadia Bartel reveals how she found love again after painful divorce and shares baby plans with boyfriend Peter Dugmore: 'I felt like my life had ended'

New Photo - Nadia Bartel reveals how she found love again after painful divorce and shares baby plans with boyfriend Peter Dugmore: 'I felt like my life had ended'

Nadia Bartel reveals how she found love again after painful divorce and shares baby plans with boyfriend Peter Dugmore: 'I felt like my life had ended'


Nadia Bartel has shared her inner thoughts on life after divorce. The former WAG recently referred to her new beau Peter Dugmore as 'The One' and on Friday, she shared a video in which she reflected on finding love again. In the Instagram clip, the 38-year-old spoke to her fans while applying fake tan while dressed in workout gear. 'I felt like my life had ended, which is silly to think now' she began, discussing her divorce from Jimmy Bartel after 11 years together, in 2019.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Jack Russell #Tighnari #GAGA MARS AT MIDNIGHT #PokemonWorlds #Conservative #Abby

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.