Ad

Bindi Irwin reveals how husband Chandler Powell has supported her through endometriosis battle: 'He held my hand when I've been at my lowest'

New Photo - Bindi Irwin reveals how husband Chandler Powell has supported her through endometriosis battle: 'He held my hand when I've been at my lowest'

Bindi Irwin reveals how husband Chandler Powell has supported her through endometriosis battle: 'He held my hand when I've been at my lowest'


Bindi Irwin has revealed how her husband Chandler Powell is always by her side as she battles severe endometriosis. The 26-year-old tells Nine Honey how 'lucky' she is to have such a ceaselessly supportive partner. 'I thank my lucky stars daily that I can count on him so completely,' she told the publication this week. 'It's the best feeling to have a partner who you love so much and can rely on through all of the ups and downs of life.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Falz #Lowe Post #President Zelenskyy #PowerBook2 #NobodyWantsThis #Paola

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.