Ad

Emma Watkins reveals the struggle she endured after leaving The Wiggles: 'I am sorry'

New Photo - Emma Watkins reveals the struggle she endured after leaving The Wiggles: 'I am sorry'

Emma Watkins reveals the struggle she endured after leaving The Wiggles: 'I am sorry'


Emma Watkins has admitted that her departure from The Wiggles two years ago came with immense guilt. The children's entertainer, 35, tells this week's issue of Stellar Magazine that she hoped not to let down her fans, but was unable to avoid doing so. 'In the pandemic, we weren't touring, and I thought maybe I wouldn't disappoint as many children' she said. 'But even though I had left during that time, I still disappointed children.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Falz #Lowe Post #President Zelenskyy #PowerBook2 #NobodyWantsThis #Paola

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.