Ad

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler reveals his heroin habit started with bandmates Slash and Izzy Stradlin: 'I wanted to be a part of what they were doing'

New Photo - Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler reveals his heroin habit started with bandmates Slash and Izzy Stradlin: 'I wanted to be a part of what they were doing'

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler reveals his heroin habit started with bandmates Slash and Izzy Stradlin: 'I wanted to be a part of what they were doing'


Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler just revealed the root of his notorious heroin habit back in the eighties was simply trying to fit in with his fellow bandmates Slash and Izzy Stradlin. 'Who the hell do you think I was doing them with?' the 59-year-old percussionist asked during episode three of Paramount+ docuseries Nöthin' But a Good Time. 'When I started doing heroin, I wanted to be a part of what Slash and Izzy were doing.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #P Diddy #Israel_Enemy_of_Humanity #Lost My Dog #All You #Birds #PRESS THE BUTTON

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.