Ad

'I make more from OnlyFans than I did on the best TV shows of all time'

New Photo - 'I make more from OnlyFans than I did on the best TV shows of all time'

'I make more from OnlyFans than I did on the best TV shows of all time'


Drea de Matteo shared that her life has changed after turning to OnlyFans (Picture: Getty)Drea de Matteo has spoken candidly about turning to OnlyFans at a tough point in her life, sharing that she's earning more money now than during her huge TV career. The 52-year-old has been in some of the biggest shows of our time, commanding the screen in Desperate Housewives, the Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.