Ad

'I was mortified when Comic Relief outed me'

New Photo - 'I was mortified when Comic Relief outed me'

'I was mortified when Comic Relief outed me'


Ruby Wax recalls the first time she felt exposed for revealing her mental health battles (Picture: Robbie Jack/Corbis via Getty Images)Ruby Wax was left reeling after inadvertently becoming somewhat of a poster girl for mental illness. The British-American actress and comedian, 71, has never shied away from vocalising her struggles with mental health, as she lives with bipolar and depression. Ruby successfully managed both with medication for 12 years but relapsed while staying at a monastery in 2022, which left her thinking she was possessed by the devil.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Victoria #AVLEVE #Heupel #TrumpVance2024 #The Haitians #Rolly

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.