Ad

'I was naive when I played a Bond girl – I didn't know it was a big deal'

New Photo - 'I was naive when I played a Bond girl – I didn't know it was a big deal'

'I was naive when I played a Bond girl – I didn't know it was a big deal'


She had no idea what a big deal it was (Picture: Getty)Gemma Arterton has lit up both film and stage with her performances of strong women, no nonsense women. From her breakout as the head girl in St Trinians to being a Bond girl in Quantum of Solace, and portraying the highs and lows of Barbara Parker, a comic trying to make it in the male-dominated world of 1960s comedy in Funny Woman.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Shame #UEFANationsLeague #ThePerfectCouple #Chrisean #clancydallas #trixie mattel

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.