Ad

'I'm glad I got five rejections on Dragons' Den – now I make embarrassingly good money'

New Photo - 'I'm glad I got five rejections on Dragons' Den – now I make embarrassingly good money'

'I'm glad I got five rejections on Dragons' Den – now I make embarrassingly good money'


Lee Dein said she would have worried the dragons would interfere with her vision (Picture: Dragons' Den)When Lee Dein got five nos from the Dragons' Den panel after pitching her education business, she breathed a sigh of relief. Lee appeared on the BBC show four years ago in a bid to expand her company, Magic Link Handwriting, which provides online courses for school children to improve their handwriting. However, she told Metro.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Haitian #iPhone16 #justiceforjustin #Springfield Ohio #Selena Gomez #Praying

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.