Ad

'It would have been a disaster to win The X Factor – I'm glad I didn't'

New Photo - 'It would have been a disaster to win The X Factor – I'm glad I didn't'

'It would have been a disaster to win The X Factor – I'm glad I didn't'


It's been 20 years since the first series of The X Factor launched (Picture: Rex Features/Shutterstock)Not long ago, The X Factor was dominating Saturday night TV, as people across the UK tuned in to watch and vote for their favourite singers in the competition. One of the most unforgettable stars of the ITV series was Rowetta, who finished in fourth place while competing in the very first series 20 years ago.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Daddy #Judge Wilken #Trans #JusticeForChristiannah #THE COMMUNITY NOTE #Colin Gray

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.