Ad

Jack Whitehall: 'My daughter has a name for me – but it will have to stop'

New Photo - Jack Whitehall: 'My daughter has a name for me – but it will have to stop'

Jack Whitehall: 'My daughter has a name for me – but it will have to stop'


Jack Whitehall welcomed his first child, daughter Elsie, last September (Picture: Jack Whitehall/Instagram; Shutterstock)Jack Whitehall is preparing himself to have 'the talk' with his daughter Elsie. It's just not the one you think it is. For the past year, the comedian, 36, has been adjusting to life as a first-time parent after he welcomed the one-year-old with his model partner Roxy Horner, 32, last September. He will be bracing himself for all the usual milestones – like Elsie's first day of school and learning to ride a bike – but also has another obstacle to contend with after she started calling him daddy, he told Metro.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Shame #UEFANationsLeague #ThePerfectCouple #Chrisean #clancydallas #trixie mattel

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.