Ad

Joaquin Phoenix encouraged Lady Gaga 'to sing poorly' in Joker sequel: 'I tried to undo all my technique'

New Photo - Joaquin Phoenix encouraged Lady Gaga 'to sing poorly' in Joker sequel: 'I tried to undo all my technique'

Joaquin Phoenix encouraged Lady Gaga 'to sing poorly' in Joker sequel: 'I tried to undo all my technique'


When Lady Gaga was first hired to portray Harleen 'Lee' Quinzel in the cover song-filled sequel Joker: Folie à Deux, she probably didn't expect her onscreen leading man Joaquin Phoenix to tell her to dampen her famous three-octave mezzo soprano pipes. 'She encouraged me to sing live and I encouraged her to sing poorly,' the 49-year-old former child star admitted in the 38-year-old pop diva's Vogue cover story on Thursday.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Daddy #Judge Wilken #Trans #JusticeForChristiannah #THE COMMUNITY NOTE #Colin Gray

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.