Ad

Lady Gaga, 38, reveals 'number one goal' is to start a family with fiance Michael Polansky: 'I'm so excited'

New Photo - Lady Gaga, 38, reveals 'number one goal' is to start a family with fiance Michael Polansky: 'I'm so excited'

Lady Gaga, 38, reveals 'number one goal' is to start a family with fiance Michael Polansky: 'I'm so excited'


Lady Gaga expressed her excitement about starting a family with her fiancé Michael Polansky. The superstar shared her future plans a day after showcasing some PDA with the Harvard businessman at the UK premiere of her latest film, The Joker: Folie à Deux. 'I'm so happy to be in love, and I'm so excited to have a family,' she told BuzzFeed Canada on Thursday when asked about her 15-year goals.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.