Ad

MAFS' Jessika Powers confirms split with British DJ Brent Anthon as she admits she 'wasn't happy' in the relationship: 'I hid my embarrassment'

New Photo - MAFS' Jessika Powers confirms split with British DJ Brent Anthon as she admits she 'wasn't happy' in the relationship: 'I hid my embarrassment'

MAFS' Jessika Powers confirms split with British DJ Brent Anthon as she admits she 'wasn't happy' in the relationship: 'I hid my embarrassment'


Jessika Power has quietly confirmed her split with British DJ Brent Anthony. The serial reality star, 31, made the confession in the comments of her recent Instagram post. A fan wrote under an image of the blonde in skimpy pink underwear: 'I'm sad you and Brent broke up, you looked so happy with him'. Jessika replied to the fan personally, writing, 'I really wasn't and I hid a lot of my emotions and embarrassment from the internet.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Christ #The Haitians #Catholic Church #Senator #Google app #Quinn

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.