Ad

MAFS star Lucinda Light reveals her relationship status - and whether she plans on plastic surgery: 'I've had date offers from both men and women'

New Photo - MAFS star Lucinda Light reveals her relationship status - and whether she plans on plastic surgery: 'I've had date offers from both men and women'

MAFS star Lucinda Light reveals her relationship status - and whether she plans on plastic surgery: 'I've had date offers from both men and women'


Married At First Sight's Lucinda Light has revealed whether or not she has found love. The reality TV fan favourite, 43, tells this week's issue of Stellar Magazine that she has had plenty of interest - but nothing has stuck so far. 'I've been blessed that people have resonated with my energy and who I am as a person' she said. 'I've had date offers from both men and women, which has been lovely.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Friday the 13th #SmackDown #Springfield #Laura Loomer #Haitians #UNLV

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.