Ad

Maren Morris discusses bisexuality and her new queer anthem Push Me Over: 'I wanted to celebrate it'

New Photo - Maren Morris discusses bisexuality and her new queer anthem Push Me Over: 'I wanted to celebrate it'

Maren Morris discusses bisexuality and her new queer anthem Push Me Over: 'I wanted to celebrate it'


Maren Morris just revealed why she decided to publicly come out of as bisexual on June 9 during LGBTQAI Pride month. 'It was something I always knew about myself,' the 34-year-old Grammy winner told Sophia Bush's podcast Work in Progress last Thursday. 'I hate the confusion and I felt like I wanted to celebrate it. And just for myself, I just wanted to have everything out there. Like, yep, I think those are things that should be forward-facing for me.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #$DCC #Hersh Goldberg #McMillan #Notre Dame #Hells Angels #Jonah Coleman

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.