Ad

My Kitchen Rules star reveals devastating health diagnosis ahead of season premiere: 'I want to inspire others'

New Photo - My Kitchen Rules star reveals devastating health diagnosis ahead of season premiere: 'I want to inspire others'

My Kitchen Rules star reveals devastating health diagnosis ahead of season premiere: 'I want to inspire others'


A My Kitchen Rules contestant has opened up about her devastating health diagnosis, which came just weeks before she was set to appear on the 2024 series. Mother of one, Ash Irwin, who is set to make her debut on Seven Network's hit show next week, revealed that she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) just a month after applying for the series. Ash, 32, decided not to let the potentially debilitating disease hold her back from pursuing her culinary dreams.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #$DCC #Hersh Goldberg #McMillan #Notre Dame #Hells Angels #Jonah Coleman

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.