Ad

'Tommy Fury needs I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! to stay relevant'

New Photo - 'Tommy Fury needs I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! to stay relevant'

'Tommy Fury needs I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! to stay relevant'


Tommy Fury is rumoured to be in talks to sign up to I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! (Picture: ITV/ Shutterstock)Tommy Fury looks set to appear on I'm A CelebrityGet Me Out of Here! following his break-up with Molly-Mae Hague – and he needs it. The professional boxer made his TV debut in 2019 when appearing on the fifth season of Love Island, where he met now ex-fiance Molly-Mae.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #2KDay #Merchan #Go Birds #buydtx #Luke Weaver #SellingSunset

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.