Ad

Troye Sivan reveals how he manages his mental health and shares poignant message with his teenage self: 'I'm pretty firm about my weekends'

New Photo - Troye Sivan reveals how he manages his mental health and shares poignant message with his teenage self: 'I'm pretty firm about my weekends'

Troye Sivan reveals how he manages his mental health and shares poignant message with his teenage self: 'I'm pretty firm about my weekends'


Troye Sivan has revealed how he keeps himself mentally healthy. Speaking to the Daily Telegraph on the weekend, the Australian pop star, 29, said there were three main things he used to manage his mental health. 'Exercise, genuine connection with friends or family, and taking some time off,' he admits. The Rush hitmaker claimed that though he is busy, taking time off especially is important. 'I'm pretty firm about my weekends and my work hours, too.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Boycott #Falz #Victoria #He's 17 #GagCityVegas #Kill Everybody

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.