I'm a 30-something singleton and Bridget Jones's poignant comeback is as welcome as ever

New Photo - I'm a 30-something singleton and Bridget Jones's poignant comeback is as welcome as ever

I'm a 30-something singleton and Bridget Jones's poignant comeback is as welcome as ever


Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy sees our heroine changed – but not too much (Picture: Jay Maidment/Universal Studios)The comeback of Bridget Jones in Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy can't be too overstated to British cinemagoers in 2025 she's on a par with other cultural icons like James Bond, Harry Potter and the Beatles. And yet there's no one else quite like her, no female character that has managed to resonate with, and endear herself to, film fans in such a relatable way.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Impeach #Denmark #Vance #Egypt #Nancy Pelosi

Post a Comment

0 Comments