'Taking over one of TV's most iconic roles was terrifying – I couldn't screw up'

New Photo - 'Taking over one of TV's most iconic roles was terrifying – I couldn't screw up'

'Taking over one of TV's most iconic roles was terrifying – I couldn't screw up'


Patrick Gibson has revealed that he felt intense pressure to not 'screw up' after landing one of the most iconic roles on TV. Michael C Hall gave viewers chills when he portrayed Dexter Morgan in the original Dexter series, which ran between 2006 and 2013 before returning in the sequel series, Dexter: New Blood, in 2021. In prequel series Dexter: Original Sin, which is currently airing on Paramount+, Patrick took the character back to his roots alongside a star-studded cast, including Christian Slater, Patrick Dempsey, Christina Millian and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Impeach #Denmark #Vance #Egypt #Nancy Pelosi

Post a Comment

0 Comments