Ad

Teen Mom Ashley Jones reveals all of her past plastic surgeries and admits she’s getting more procedures in new video ... https://ift.tt/XcjGLm8 #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore TEEN MOM star Ashley Jones has revealed the plastic surgery she has gotten done in the past and reveals she wants more done. In a new video uploaded to YouTube, Ashley sat down to answer fan questions. Ashley took some time to answer fan questions in a recent YouTube video[/caption] She explained that she got a boob job and some filler in her lips[/caption] At the beginning of the video, she did admit that she was a little “tipsy.” One fan asked what procedures she got done in the past and if she wanted to get more done in the future. The Teen Mom star was very blunt with her answers, “I got my boobs done. I got a lift and an implant back in 2019 I wanna say it was a long time ago. I have some filler in my lips and that’s all for the work that I’ve had done I swear to you people.” The star also admitted that she wants more procedures done soon. “I’m thinking about getting [liposuction] I won’t sit here and lie to you. I would probably never get a BBL because I like the shape that I have and I would be terrified and just very sad if I came off that table looking crazy.” “As far as my lips I feel like I got enough in there,” she said after revealing that she has a little less than 1 milliliter of filler in her lips currently. HEADED FOR DIVORCE? Ashley and her husband, Bar Smith, recently sparked chatter that they parted ways, despite preparing to tie the knot again later this year. Fans questioned if Bar and Ashley were still going strong after the pair deleted all photos of each other on social media. The parents of one also unfollowed one another, raising concerns that their upcoming wedding was called off. Bar further left fans scratching their heads after he took to his Instagram Stories on Tuesday to post a cryptic comment. In the post, the MTV star shared a screenshot of his wife Ashley, 25, and her mother Tea on stage at the recent reunion special for Teen Mom: Family Reunion. Above the image, Bar wrote: “Some Men don’t grow up so their women outgrow them.” He followed with another message elaborating on his feelings about relationships. The 25-year-old added: “No productive person wants to be in a relationship with no communication, no compassion, no romance, no affection, no common goals towards life or drive to get there.” However, Bar then cleared the air in the comments of a Teen Mom fan page’s post, speculating that he and Ashley had split. “Mmm crazy how this ain’t what is going on but y’all just went in on me in the comments,” he began. “Safe to know that y’all actually don’t f**k with me, and couldn’t wait for the opportunity, and for that f**k all of y’all now.” Ashley’s mother also chimed in, begging her son-in-law to leave her out of the drama. “Uhmmmm take me out of this. My subliminals are to my own husband. I got my own problems this morning fr fr. I ain’t in they s**t. But you can tell my husband I’m pissed with him,” Tea joked. RELATIONSHIP STATUS Ashley seemed to confirm that there isn’t trouble in paradise between her and Bar in her Stories. The Teen Mom 2 star shared a snap of the lovebirds enjoying a date night at the virtual reality amusement park, X World 360. They paused their fun for a photo opp while donning black masks over their eyes. Bar also sported a virtual reality headset, which he lifted off his eyes to take the sweet photo while Ashley flashed a peace sign at the camera. The young mom added the caption: “Start being fr y’all,” with a crying, laughing face emoji. She also admitted that she wanted liposuction in the future[/caption] She also confirmed that she wouldn’t be getting a BBL[/caption] #Teen Mom Ashley Jones reveals all of her past plastic surgeries and admits she’s getting more procedures in new video https://ift.tt/FdCf89S

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.