Ad

Beat Shazam fans slam Nick Cannon’s ‘awful’ hosting debut and ‘need’ Jamie Foxx to return amid terrifying health crisis ... https://ift.tt/nkAE3ZP #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore FANS of the competition show Beat Shazam have slammed new host Nick Cannon and want Jamie Foxx to return. Earlier this month, The U.S. Sun reported that Nick will take over as host of the game show series after Jamie Foxx has been in a Georgia hospital recovering from an undisclosed “medical complication” he suffered in April. Nick Cannon is being slammed by Beat Shazam fans as they beg for Jamie Foxx back[/caption] Jamie Foxx was the original host of the show, but due to his health condition, Nick Cannon has stepped in[/caption] During the first episode that aired on Tuesday, Nick made a statement about being the host of the show for now. “I know what you’re all thinking: ‘That ain’t Jamie Foxx!’ and you are absolutely right. I’m actually Nick Cannon, and I’m honored that Jamie asked me to fill in for him. So make no mistake, this is Jamie Foxx’s house!” Nick continued: “He has hosted this show for five seasons and given away almost $12 million, y’all. It’s amazing. So I’m going to do my best to live up to Jamie’s Beat Shazam legacy.” FANS REACT Many fans have expressed their concerns on social media. “[Jamie Foxx] I hope you getting better cuz Nick isn’t doing it for me,” one fan said. “Nick Cannon is awful on #BeatShazam. This doesn’t have the same energy and he’s stiffer then a cardboard cutout if Jaime Foxx,” urged another. “This s**t sucks. I’m gonna skip this season,” a third exclaimed. A fourth agreed, “Hurry up @jamiefoxx and get better. This season is going to suck.” ‘DOING HIM A FAVOR’ Nick is close friends with Jamie, as he offered an update on his condition at the end of April and teased he will be doing a “favor” for the actor. He told ET: “Man, I’m praying. You see, I posted on Instagram. I literally have been saying prayers out loud. Words of affirmation for my big brother. “I know he’s doing so much better because I’m actually about to do something special for him, and doing him a favor.” The Daily Cannon host continued of the favor: “I can’t really say what it is, but it’ll be out there soon. I was reluctant to go all the way there, and even talk about it, but he gave me the blessing, so it’s a beautiful thing. “He’s awake. They say he’s alert, so, we love it.” PRAY FOR JAMIE Jamie’s daughter revealed the medical complication over Instagram on April 12. She wrote: “We wanted to share that, my father, Jamie Foxx, experienced a medical complication yesterday. Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery. “We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers. The family asks for privacy during this time.” TMZ reported today family members are still asking fans to “pray for Jamie,” as he has now been hospitalized for three weeks. He was in Atlanta working on the film Back in Action when he was hospitalized. Nick and Jamie are longtime friends[/caption] Jamie Foxx has been the host of the show while his daughter, Corinne, was the DJ and helped pick the songs for the contestants[/caption] #Beat Shazam fans slam Nick Cannon’s ‘awful’ hosting debut and ‘need’ Jamie Foxx to return amid terrifying health crisis https://ift.tt/WbeZX4A

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.