Ad

Who is Patrick Starrr? ... https://ift.tt/aQNdBMh #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore PATRICK Starrr has rocketed to global fame, with millions of followers on social media. Here’s everything you need to know about the Filipino-American beauty expert. Patrick Starrr with Kim Kardashian, who has appeared in his make-up tutorials[/caption] Who is Patrick Starrr? Patrick Starrr, 33, whose real name is Patrick Simondac, is a makeup artist with 4.3million subscribers on YouTube and 5million followers on Instagram. He was born in Orlando, Florida and has featured his brothers Peter and Paul in his videos. In his YouTube bio, Patrick writes: “I love makeup, photography and YouTube. I want boys in beauty. “I am a professional makeup artist and I want to share everything I know about makeup and beauty. “Makeup is a one size fits all. Life opens up when you do”. Most read in The US Sun TRAGIC ANNIVERSARY Suzanne Morphew's hometown rocked by haunting reminders after vanishing 'NET LOSS' Serena Williams' stepmom shows off glam lifestyle that left her $600k in debt BUSTED I've got 30G boobs and found the best bikini from Shein - it's big boob approved SOAKING UP THE SUN I'm a confident 53-year-old cougar - I slay having fun in my bikini CLOSING TIME Beloved breakfast spot & Denny's rival abruptly closes amid inflation 'crisis' END OF ERA Legendary shoe store chain to close all stores after 74 years after bankruptcy What is Patrick Starrr known for? Patrick Starrr is mainly known for his make-up tutorials on YouTube and Instagram – often demonstrating techniques and products on celebrity guests like Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry and Rihanna. He has also appeared as a guest judge on Drag Race Philippines and hosts the podcast Say Yas to the Guest. The influencer has launched his own vegan makeup brand, ONE/SIZE. Its masthead reads: “Inspired by our founder and digital icon Patrick Starr, ONE/SIZE is redefining beauty by elevating the voices of the unheard. “ONE/SIZE is a beauty brand driving kindness and individuality through meaningful connection, profound storytelling, and innovative artistry.” In 2017 Patrick also released a makeup collection with cosmetics giant MAC – for whom he used to work as a shop assistant. He told Refinery29: “Working at MAC was like Hogwarts for me. I learned so much there and felt confident even though I didn’t really know makeup. “That’s why you see me in my first video already contouring and baking — I don’t think I would have started a YouTube channel had it not been for learning at MAC.” Patrick performed in drag at one of MAC’s charity events in Orlando’s Pulse nightclub, where 49 people were killed in a 2016 mass shooting. He said: “You have no idea what Pulse means to me. It was the first time I ever saw a drag queen, ever. “Patrick Starrr is very much an Orlando queen. I owe a lot of my aesthetic to Pulse and the drag queens there.” Who is Patrick Starrr dating? In November 2016 Patrick Starrr posted a wedding photo with fellow YouTube makeup artist Manny MUA. But the pair soon let on that the snap was a stunt heralding Patrick’s new series of videos on bridal makeup. It was rumored that Patrick dated Roni Herrera, another beauty YouTuber – but little is known for sure about Patrick’s dating history. #Who is Patrick Starrr? https://ift.tt/uQCcyDN

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.