BBC star Nick Knowles almost lost his tongue filming TV show | 3P143NF | 2024-02-15 21:08:01

New Photo - BBC star Nick Knowles almost lost his tongue filming TV show | 3P143NF | 2024-02-15 21:08:01
BBC star Nick Knowles almost lost his tongue filming TV show | 3P143NF | 2024-02-15 21:08:01

What an in depth shave! (Picture: Ryan Pierse/Getty Pictures)

Nick Knowles has revealed that he had a particularly shut shave while filming a TV show, as he came shut to truly dropping his tongue.

All through the years, the 61-year-old has hosted quite a lot of programmes, from DIY SOS on the BBC to travel documentaries exploring fascinating places all over the world.

Nevertheless, his adventurous experiences don't all the time come with out their dangers.

Nick defined that just lately, he was in Mongolia for work when he was instructed to do one thing very harmful together with his tongue.

The previous I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! star met a shaman blowtorching a knife until it was white scorching, who advised him to lick it to 'eliminate the dangerous spirits'.

'I was like… "If I burn my tongue badly sufficient then that's the top of my profession, as a result of I can't converse." And so I licked it,' he stated.

He added to The Sun: 'Each time I get into one thing bushy, I feel, "I've come all the best way here and I'm presupposed to be having a go", so it's a must to have a go regardless of how terrifying it's.'

Nick's exploits while filming his TV exhibits might be so hazardous that the presenter has taken the liberty of paying for his own cowl simply in case – which includes emergency rescue by helicopter.

He said that because his work can contain 'such massive adventures', he struggles to get insurance coverage, and so he pays an 'monumental quantity' for the security of getting cowl for helicopter extraction.

Whereas Nick has suffered his share of aches and pains across his body because of accidents, he stated that being a little bit of a daredevil makes him really feel 'alive'.

Nick stated that happening exciting adventures and daring himself makes him really feel 'alive' (Picture: Matthew Horwood/Getty Photographs)
Katie and Nick are engaged (Picture: Instagram/@katie.dadzie)

In August last yr, he revealed that he was engaged after proposing to his girlfriend Katie Dadzie, who's 27 years his junior.

Katie shared the news by posting a picture of herself sporting a Haribo ring, writing on social media: 'So final minute one thing particular happened in New Orleans.'

A supply informed The Sun that Katie was 'over the moon' that Nick received down on one knee to ask for her hand in marriage.

Nick later stated that planning for their wedding after the proposal was 'like pulling the pin out of a hand grenade'.

Obtained a narrative?

When you've obtained a star story, video or footage get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment staff by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff web page – we'd love to listen to from you.

MORE : Nick Knowles: 'We can't rely on this government – we need DIY SOS'

MORE : Steve Wright's BBC Radio co-star bursts into tears live on-air over his death

MORE : Silent Witness accused of breaking fundamental BBC rule

#bbc #star #nick #knowles #almost #lost #tongue #filming #tv #show #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/3vamcTS Source: MAG NEWS

Post a Comment

0 Comments