Big Brother star Henry has fans sobbing over heartbreaking Valentine's Day post | 3P143NF | 2024-02-15 21:08:01
Big Brother followers have been left overcome with emotion over Henry Southan's Valentine's Day message to his boyfriend Jordan Sangha.
The 25-year-old meals critic from the Cotswolds and 26-year-old former lawyer from Scunthorpe captured the hearts of the nation when ITV brought back the long-lasting social experiment earlier this yr.
With Henry ending in third place,& Jordan emerged victorious& (and £100,000 richer), however both secured one thing they never expected to seek out once they utilized for BB – romance.
Since leaving the Huge Brother home, the couple have stored followers within the loop with their relationship from sharing updates on their dates& to giving their followers a glimpse into their romantic getaway.
Now, Henry has had everybody in tears with a lovely but heartbreaking tribute to Jordan on Instagram, starting the submit with: 'Soppy publish warning.'
Alongside a slide of images of them collectively, Henry wrote: 'Valentine's Day has never been value celebrating for me as I've all the time been single af.
'Little did I realise once I embarked on the craziest expertise of my life @bbuk that I might find my soulmate.
'I keep in mind laughing hysterically with @aliciaturner98 earlier than I went in at how ridiculously inconceivable that may be and it just proves how love actually does appear in probably the most sudden of places.
'Love you Jordan.'
Jordan was among the many first to respond, saying: 'You're the individual most valuable to me in life. I am keen on bringing you coffee in the morning and also you bringing me tea at night time. Love you with all my heart – thank goodness you jogged my memory I have one
More >> https://ift.tt/3vamcTS Source: MAG NEWS
0 Comments