Bobbie Jean Carter's cause of death confirmed after she died aged 41 | 3P143NF | 2024-02-15 21:08:01
Bobbie Jean Carter's reason for dying has been confirmed, two months after she died at the age of 41.
The mom-of-one, sister of singers Nick and Aaron Carter, died suddenly on December 23.
She was reportedly found unresponsive in the bathroom of her residence in Florida, with the Carter household sharing their 'shock' over their loss.
A new report by the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Division has now revealed that the mom-of-one died of 'intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl and methamphetamine'.
Her method of dying was listed as 'unintentional' within the paperwork, obtained by People Magazine.
In line with the outlet, Bobbie's roommate recalled final seeing her at 6:30 on the morning of December 23 – they found her unresponsive on the ground of their toilet half an hour later.
She was taken in for remedy at St. Joseph's Hospital 'in cardiac arrest', however was pronounced lifeless just after 8am.
Officers shared that she was recognized with schizophrenia.
News of Bobbie's death emerged on the end of 2023 simply over a yr after her brother, Aaron, was found lifeless in his bathtub on the age of 34.
Their mother, Jane Carter, Jane shared a devastating statement following the tragedy, telling fans: 'I am in shock from learning of the sudden demise of my daughter, Bobbie Jean; and I'll need time to process the horrible reality of this occurring for the third time.
'When I'm able to assume clearly, I'll release a fuller statement; but until then I might request to be left to grieve in personal.
'Nevertheless deeply a father or mother feels the loss of a child, the suffering of a younger baby at the loss of a dad or mum have to be a lot higher.
'So, I might ask the sympathetic to say a prayer for my valuable 8-year-old granddaughter Bella, who previously misplaced her father and is now also left with out her mom.'
Nick later shared a heartwrenching tribute to his late siblings, posting a childhood snap with Bobbie on Instagram.
'It might take a lifetime to completely course of the loss my family has endured through the years – most lately, with the sudden passing of our sister Bobbie Jean,' he added.
'I am utterly heartbroken. Thanks for all of your love and type words. We are reminded again that life is valuable, fleeting and to cherish the time we have now with the ones we love.
'I do know she is lastly at peace with God. I really like you BJ.'
Acquired a narrative?
In case you've acquired a star story, video or footage get in contact with the Metro.co.uk leisure workforce by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff web page – we'd love to listen to from you.
MORE : Dakota Johnson's Madame Web film blasted as 'the Cats of superhero movies' by critics
More >> https://ift.tt/3vamcTS Source: MAG NEWS
0 Comments