Ad

A Place In The Sun star ‘scared and in tears’ during hospital visit | 311J52E | 2024-03-24 21:08:02

New Photo - A Place In The Sun star 'scared and in tears' during hospital visit | 311J52E | 2024-03-24 21:08:02
A Place In The Sun star 'scared and in tears' during hospital visit | 311J52E | 2024-03-24 21:08:02
                                    "@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"VideoObject","name":"Metro.co.uk","duration":"T22S","thumbnailUrl":"https://i.d  

                </div>                          </div>                          </div>                          </div>                          </div>                          </div>                          </div>                          </div>                                          </div>                </div>                          </div>  

Scarlette Douglas burst into tears at hospital this week throughout her ongoing fertility journey.

The 37-year-old A Place In The Solar presenter has been protecting fans replace as she freezes her eggs to enhance her probabilities of having youngsters at some point, and she or he was left overwhelmed by a current egg-retrieval process.

She wrote on Instagram this week: 'Nicely, I'm going to be trustworthy, I was very uncomfortable getting into as we speak women.

'The trigger injection really did exacerbate the bloating and decrease stomach ache and the nearer it was getting to my egg retrieval the extra uncomfortable I used to be turning into. I needed to sit on my left aspect for a lot of the day!

'Anyway, ultimately I was referred to as in and the nurse, anaesthetist and doctor have been all present, tremendous caring and very pleasant. The whole lot was explained completely and I felt in good arms.

'I did shed slightly tear simply before the sedation went in, mainly because I was scared and nervous, but in addition because it's a must to do it all on your own; no one can are available with you.'

Scarlette Douglas has been protecting followers up to date on her journey (Image: Instagram)
She revealed that 19 of her eggs are 'viable for freezing' (Picture: Instagram)

The former I'm A Celebrity star revealed some superb information that 19 of her 24 eggs have been determined as 'viable for freezing', and she or he had taken a couple of properly earned naps.

She continued: 'Anyway, greatest sleep I've ever had, came out, was in ache in order that they gave me some more pain aid, hung around for roughly an hour and a half afterwards and just as I was prepared to go away the restoration room, I used to be advised of my 24 eggs that have been collected, 19 have been viable for freezing!!!!!

'I was over the moon! That was greater than I might have ever imagined and so I was and am so so comfortable that, so far, it has all been value it.

She made positive to chill out after her procedure (Image: Instagram)

'Off for my second nap since so catch you all tomorrow!'

In one other submit on Thursday, she continued to replace fans as she revealed she continues to be on medicine to 'take away all the excess hormones' from her our bodies, and shrink her ovaries after the procedure.

She wrote alongside the brand new video: 'I assumed that was the top of injections but seems I've one other 5 days of them plus 8 days of tablets.

Scarlette can be getting back out there this weekend (Image: Jeff Spicer/Getty Photographs)

Thanks for sticking with me for the experience, I'll continue my diary until the top of the month so you realize what recovery is like, but truthfully women, this has been so value it!

'On one other word, I do know I've not been wanting my greatest these days however my body has been going by way of quite a bit during the last 21 days

#place #sun #star #scared #tears #during #hospital #visit #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/PNxpKSZ Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.