Ad

I won Britain's Got Talent but nobody recognises me

New Photo - I won Britain's Got Talent but nobody recognises me

I won Britain's Got Talent but nobody recognises me


Sydnie Christmas is the reigning champion of Britain's Got Talent (Picture: Dymond/Thames/Shutterstock)Sydnie Christmas' victory on Britain's Got Talent may have been watched by 5.2 million people, but the champion still doesn't get recognised. Despite her vocal prowess and unique spin on classics Somewhere Over The Rainbow, and My Way leaving an impression on Simon Cowell and co, people are happy to let her walk on by. In other words, the 29-year-old singer can quite easily nip to the garage in her PJs for a pint of milk.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.