Ad

Scarlett Johansson reveals how her ten-year-old daughter inspired her latest movie role: 'I had to explain to her how it works'

New Photo - Scarlett Johansson reveals how her ten-year-old daughter inspired her latest movie role: 'I had to explain to her how it works'

Scarlett Johansson reveals how her ten-year-old daughter inspired her latest movie role: 'I had to explain to her how it works'


Scarlett Johansson sought inspiration from her young daughter when starring in her latest film role. The actress voices Elita-1 in the new animated featured Transformers One, and her oldest child, Rose, ten, had a vital part in the process. 'If there's a particular movie that my daughter loves, a Disney film or whatever, I will watch the recordings of that,' the 39-year-old told the Daily Telegraph this week. 'I remember when my daughter first started watching movies and Sing came out – I play Ash in Sing – I had to explain to her how it works, like how characters are animated' the American actress continued.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: AMAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ironmouse #P Diddy #INDvsBAN #RockInRio #Stop_Korea_Digital_Rape_Gate #President Biden

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.