Ad

Mae Muller’s Eurovision performance under threat as doctors ban her from speaking out loud ahead of final ... https://ift.tt/9DQkoyP #us #uk #world #politics #top #news #readmore EUROVISION hopeful Mae Muller’s performance in Saturday night’s grand final is under threat. The I Wrote A Song singer, 25, has been placed on vocal rest in the days leading up to the spectacle. Mae Muller is on vocal rest ahead of the Eurovision final The singer is hoping to score big on home soil[/caption] It’s so crucial that she doesn’t break her vocal coach’s orders that she’s been forced to wear a sign warning people off speaking to her. Posting a Twitter selfie in which she looked fed up, Mae wrote: “As someone who can not stfu if their life depended on it i’m not doing well x.” She added: “My vocal coach literally had to make me wear a sign to make me shut up i am so embarrassed omg.” Her fans rallied to support her and sent her well wishes. One commented: “Oh no honey and warm water is always a good rest drink! Get well soon lovely x. Another said: “Awwww hope you feel better soon Mae.” A third posted: “WAIT DONT SAY UR ILL MAE!” Mae has been rehearsing her song on a treadmill to get fighting fit for the final. Speaking to The Sun about her preparations, she said: “I was walking on the treadmill at a fast pace while singing my song. “It was actually really hard. It’s harder than it looks.” On wanting to make the performance like “second nature” she continued: “For me, one of the key things to enjoy the whole thing is to just feel prepared, so that when I go up there I can just enjoy it and I’m not thinking about the steps or anything.” She has rented out a special rehearsal space in Liverpool to repeatedly practise her performance and it’s taking its toll. Asked how many times she has sung the track, which came out in March, Mae said: “It has to be in the hundreds. It just has to be. “This song, I hear it in my dreams, I hear it every time I close my eyes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.” The UK has had a difficult track record at Eurovision, having not reached the top ten since 2009 before Sam Ryder, 33, turned our fortunes around last year when he finished second with his song Space Man. Now Mae wants to keep the UK thriving at the contest. Quizzed on how she thinks she will do, she said: “I’m being positive. “I think I’m top ten – that’s doable and I’d be very, very pleased. Obviously top five is the creme de la creme. “I really believe in this song and I feel like we’ve all worked really, really hard on the show so I feel like we’ve got a really good chance in doing well. I’m going to say top ten – I think we’ve got a good shot. “I’m manifesting.” In total, 26 countries will compete in Saturday’s final, which will kick off at 8pm on BBC One. Mae has been rehearsing her song on a treadmill to get fighting fit for Saturday’s grand final #Mae Muller’s Eurovision performance under threat as doctors ban her from speaking out loud ahead of final https://ift.tt/E4hcZbe

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.